Saturday, April 4, 2015


One of the dancing Fae stopped dancing as she noticed the girl........


The Girl heard an Etheral Voice in her head as the Fairy did not speak aloud.....
Human did you come to try to steal the Fairies Treasure??


The Girl quickly thought back....No, No I am just trying to escape from my life and always felt at peace in the forest like I belong.  I am looking....looking for something but I am not sure what it is yet.


A Fae Warrior came forward from the ring of dancers and said..."Girl then come with me and we will grant you this wish but your heart must be true and pure if you hope to survive in the land of Magick"


They led her back to the door and she was led inside the tree by a wee little Fae and greeted by a motherly mouse!  They took her by the hand and she  stepped out of the door again and was greeted by.......


A Beautiful Princess who had a Dragonkin as a companion.  Girl are you the one?  Will you help us recover the magic that has been stolen?  The girl stuttered, I will try.....what do I have to do?

To Be Continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mystical Magical

Mystical Magical